Christmas Wallpapers for your phone // Blogmas Day 7



Christmas wallpapers for your phone // Blogmas Day 7


Wednesday, December 13, 2017


I don't know about anyone else but i love changing up my home and lock screens a good 2-3 times a week but when it comes to Christmas i usually change it every 1-2 days depending if i forgot or not. A lot of people like my friends ask about where i found them so i thought i would show you some of my favourites just in case you would like to use them. I would also just like to point out that none of the wallpapers are my own and full credit goes to the creators, I found all of these on Pinterest, if you would like to follow me to see some of my other boards, my username is llEmmaLouisell

So you can actually use the wallpapers (if you like them of course) im only going to leave the link that will bring you straight to the Board on Pinterest, that way it is easier for you to download it straight on to your computer, phone etc. more wallpapers will be added right up to Christmas so be sure to follow to keep updated!





No comments:

Post a Comment