My go-to Nail Polish looks for Christmas // Blogmas Day 8



My Go-to Nail Polish looks for Christmas // Blogmas Day 8

Friday, December 15, 2017



Something that a lot of people don't know is that i have a huge nail polish collection (or at least i see it as being a little over the top)

Some of my favourite brands are Essie, china glaze, O.P.I and Ciate. In the future i might do a nail polish collection post, possibly Jan-Feb next year but today im going to show you my favourite nail polishes that i love using at Christmas time or just through out winter.


All Red Nails

It doesn't matter the brand as long as its opaque so you don't have to add layers and layers. My red nail polish is by Essie but as i said before any brand will work


Glitter nails

At Christmas time there is a lot of parties so glitter nails can really be that extra something to bring an outfit together.


Matte Green Nails

a lot of people go for the classic glossy red colour for Christmas so matte green nails will really stand out but still look festive.

Accent Nails

If you don't want nail art on all your nails or glitter on all of your nails, having an accent nail on for example your ring finger can look really nice. What i like to do sometimes is have a pale pink colour on all of my nails and then on the ring finger have a glitter colour.


That doesn't seem like a lot of different looks but i have my nails painted a certain way for a week before changing them so if i had any more then i wouldn't have enough time to wear them as it would already be spring time.

No comments:

Post a Comment