My Top 3 Drugstore Highlighters




My Top 3 Drugstore Highlighters

Ok so today im going to be talking about my top 3 favourite highlighters, now all of my highlighters are actually drugstore anyway but as the same as all price ranged products, each one is different in their own way. All three of the products im going to tell you about were all under £10 which i think is good especially if im comparing them to  more expensive products. 



1) Sleek Highlighting Palette in Solstice

I'm talking about this first as it is the most recent one I've purchased out of the three. Now i know this is a highlighting palette and not an individual product but i couldn't just not talk about this, I only got this two days ago after hearing nothing but good words about it and im so happy i got it, its easy to build up and can achieve a blinding look very quickly. It comes with two backed powders, one cream formula and one silky shimmer powder. You can also create different combinations with the different shades as they mix really well especially if you feel like one of the colours is too dark or light for your skin tone.


2) MUA Undress your Skin Shimmer Highlighter

I've been using this highlighter for ages now in fact it was actually the first highlighter i bought. I'm pretty sure that it was £3 so when i bought it i didn't think it would be as bright as others but i was pleasantly surprised by it. It does need a little bit of building up before its quite bright but for £3 i think you are getting a good product for the price so i would recommend this if you like a more natural highlight.


3) I Heart Makeup Triple Backed Highlighter in Golden Goddess

Lastly im talking about the triple baked highlighter by I Heart Makeup, i got this as well as one of their triple baked blushes back in December and i love them both. I believe their both £4.99, i know I've said it a million times already but i do think its worth the money especially for the amount of product you are getting (10g). The highlighter goes with almost every makeup look you can think of.



....................................................................


Like what you hear? Follow my blog to keep updated with all of my posts.

Check out my my social medias:

Instagram - @e.l.a_beauty
Twitter - @elabeautyblog


No comments:

Post a Comment