Favourite Drugstore/High end Mascara







For some, mascara is an essential in their makeup bag and for others its an occasional finish and touch. No matter how much mascara you wear, you still want to be wearing a mascara that is best suited for you.

When i buy mascara i look at what it claims to do to your lashes as i like all of my mascaras to be doing different things so im not buying mascaras that do the same thing except in different forms.

I'm going to show you two of my favourite mascaras, one drugstore and the other high end. The high end one is a curling & lifting mascara and the drugstore one is a lash multiplying mascara.




My favourite drugstore mascara at the minute is the Maybelline Lash Sensational lash multiplying mascara. It does not clump at all for being a drugstore product showing some drugstore products are actually good. This makes there look like i have a lot more fuller lashes compared to when i use some of my other mascaras. The mascara doesn't run or smudge too much and drys pretty quickly after application, the only time it really smudges is when you've just applied it and blink but if you are careful you can avoid it from happening.




Ok so one of my favourite high-end mascaras is the classic Benefit Roller Lash. Before i say anything about the product itself, i love the packaging for this mascara as well as all of Benefits other products. Coming back to the product, i do think it does what it claims to do to my lashes (curls & lifts) making them look like the effect of a eyelash curler and just making them look subtle on the eye, you can build it up a fair bit before clumps start to appear but that is to be expected with any mascara no matter the price or brand.

So that was two of my favourite mascaras, as i said at the beginning im not comparing the two mascaras, instead i am showing you 2 different products that work for me personally and might work for you too.

Like what you hear? Follow my blog to keep up with all of my posts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment