Morphe Palette Review











Morphe 350 Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette Review

I bought the palette from Beauty Bay a couple of days ago and have been waiting to make a proper blog post about it. I've had a little look at the palette already and have tried out a few of the colours on my arm but i am yet to swatch all of them and create an eye look with some of the shadows.

Since i had never bought anything from Morphe before, this palette was my first impression. So far i am very impressed with the quality of the product and the price i paid for it (£22). I like the simple packaging with the black background and the red and white text. The only thing about the packaging is the type of plastic used as finger prints are more visible for whatever reasons but it doesn't bother me too much.

I'm going to to show you pictures of all the eye shadow shades in each row in order from top to bottom.

Row 1
Row 2
Row 3
Row 4
Row 5



Swatching each colour was very smooth and I didn't need to apply a lot of pressure to pick up enough pigment, although some colours had more pigment than others. Overall I think this is good palette so far, I might in the near future upload eye looks using this palette on my social media's if I get the chance so stay tuned for that.

Like what you hear? Follow my blog to keep updated with all of my posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment