Cleaning your Makeup Brushes





Cleaning your Makeup Brushes

Lets be honest. nobody really wants to clean their makeup brushes, especially if you are already to lazy to get up to dampen your beauty blender, but what happens when you don't clean your brushes at all? Not cleaning your makeup brushes can cause a lot of negative impacts on your skin such as acne, irritation or infection.

When it comes to actually cleaning your brushes, don't just put them into a sink full of water and hope for the best. Cleaning your brushes the wrong way will make the lifespan of the brush shorter as the bristles will become weak and fall out.

To wash your brushes, I use a rubber cleaning mat(used as if a washing board) under warm water with some shampoo. Under the tap i would swirl the brush in circles on the mat as well as up and down motions. I try not to get too much water soaked into the bottom of the bristles where it is glued down so the glue doesn't weaken and make the bristles fall out.



Do the same method when cleaning your eye brushes but be slightly more gentle as they are much easier to damage because they have less bristles. It might take you a bit longer but just swirl the brush in lighter circles instead on up and down motions on the cleaning mat until there is no colour transfer in the water or on the mat.

Like what you hear? follow my blog to keep updated with my posts.




















2 comments:

  1. This is a great way to clean my makeup brushes. Thanks to share this tips. I believe makeup is an important part of women's life and a perfect makeup brush gives a great finishing. That's why I love to use perfect makeup brush for my makeups & my Liquid Matte Lipstick for my lip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your totally right, sorry for the late reply x

      Delete