My Christmas Wishlist 2017 // Blogmas Day 5



My Christmas Wishlist 2017 //
 Blogmas Day 5

Saturday, December 09, 2017



I have seen people making these videos on you-tube recently and thought that i could do it as a blog post format. All of the photos in this post are obviously not my own as of course i don't own any of these things which makes sense as im asking for things i don't own. I also feel that i should do a quick disclaimer stating that im not expecting to receive all of these things and it is just to give people ideas and also ideas for you watching if you haven't quite decided what you would like for Christmas yet.






Morphe x Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette


I have wanted this palette for so long as you can have a natural look or a more bright look making it so versatile for whatever makeup you prefer also making it a great gift for something.






RCMA No-Colour Powder

I've heard so many good things about this saying that it has no flash back which is perfect on night outs especially at new years.








NYX Face & Body Glitter
I heard that this is a great dupe for the mac glitters so i think it would be really interesting to try it out for myself.







NYX Glitter Primer







MARIO BEDESCU Rosewater Facial spray







akai record player



I just think these are really cool and are also really cute and retro in a room





Lemonade Vinyl



I feel like this is a great starter vinyl, at least for me anyway


No comments:

Post a Comment