My Realistic New Years Resolutions // Blogmas Day 10



My Realistic New Years Resolutions 
// Blogmas Day 10

Tuesday, December 19, 2017


OK the reason why this post is named 'Realistic new years resolutions' is that every year you see people with a long list full of things that we all secretly know is never gong to happen so im going to create a list of one or two things that i really want to work on through out 2018.


Blog/Social Media

There's a few things i what to mention within this title. The first being, I would really like to get on top of my blog and have a proper schedule that will stick but still allows me to what i do in my life beyond my blog. I love Instagram but it is definitely the kind of place that to keep your audiences attention you have to post daily and have a perfect feed which can be a lot trying to juggle everything.


That was my new years resolutions for 2018, it may sound basic but it is truly what i what to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment